Compact and energy-efficient with superior performance, the PoroCep®
Membrane Bioreactor (MBR) packaged systems help industries and municipalities save energy and reduce costs in its wastewater treatment efforts.
Available in 100, 200 and 400 cubic meters per day (m3/day)
in containerized and non-containerized versions, the systems also come in four skid-based models in larger treatment capacities of 600, 1,000, 2,000 and 3,000 m3/day.
Targeting wastewater treatment and recycling applications, the PoroCep®
MBR packaged systems are innovatively designed and built for exceptional reliability and state-of-the-art technology, greatly minimising downtime.
In challenging feed water conditions, optional pre- and post-treatment options as well as system optimization add-ons are available for customization according to the customers’ requirements. These optional add-ons include :
- Remote Assistance Monitoring (RAM),
- Enhanced Performance Program (EPP),
- The Proprietary SuperBiotiX™,
is a special blend of microbial formulation proven to effectively live up to the highest standards for drinking water applications. It effectively reduces effluent BOD, COD, suspended solids and odor. The SuperBiotiX™ is proven to improve the systems’ operational efficiencies, reduce chemical usage and space requirements.
MBR packaged systems incorporate Hyflux’s patented PoroCep® membranes made from high-density polyethylene (HDPE), a non-toxic and non-leaching material with excellent tensile strength, as well as strong pH and oxidation resistance.
- Low capital and operating costs
- Easy to install, operate and maintain
- Compact and small footprint
- Modular and scalable concept
- Low chemical usage
- Efficient and reliable operation with minimum downtime
- Consistent, high quality permeate
Simple, Reliable and Efficient
Hyflux’s PoroCep® MBR packaged systems are ideal for industrial, hospitality, construction and small communities requiring small scale or portable applications where wastewater treatment systems are required for temporary purposes. The systems are pre-engineered for easy end-user installation, occupies a small footprint and caters to modular expansion for increased wastewater treatment demand.
Industrial Wastewater Treatment and Reclamation
- Treats wastewater to meet discharge standards
- Reclaim valuable resources from industrial wastewater
Municipal Wastewater Treatment and Reclamation
- Sewage treatment and reclamation
- Standardised and containerised MBR waste treatment solutions for military use, rural communities, hospitals, and pharmaceutical purposes
- Pre-treatment of high solid loading fee water for nanofiltration, reverse osmosis, ion exchange and electrodeionisation